Thursday, April 8, 2010

If it was easy everyone would be doing it!

As you can tell, I still have not got the hang of this whole blogging thing yet. Like most of us I'm sure, I do have good intentions but I just have not found a way to make this mode of communication fit into my paradigm. But those paradigms are always a shifting so I am still hopeful.



One thing that still makes me a little leery about this whole process is that I am afraid of the permanency of this artifact of who I was. Probably a year from now I will look back at this and wonder who that dim wit was that was impersonating me on this blog. The real problem is that I really am quite opinionated and when you compound that with the fact that I am quite passionate about my beliefs, you get me traipsing over lines that I only set out to explore the boundaries of. So if you happen to stumble across any of my meandering missives please keep this caveat in mind: I question because I care. It is this quality caring that is the head water from which all of my other worthwhile capacities are derived. These are what I will bring with me to the classroom each and every day.
Oaks, Linda. canada_9.jpg.
Pics4Learning. 8 Apr 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment